About LSC Solutions Pty Ltd
LSC Solutions Pty Ltd delivers supply chain and logistics management consulting and hands-on support via its agency Supply Chain Manager®, and coaching and education via its agency Supply Chain Coach®. We assist and empower our clients to establish world-class supply chains and operations.
Our clients seek our assistance to build the supply chain and logistics capability of their company, people, suppliers and customers, so that they may expedite achievement of their Corporate Strategy in the most effective and efficient way possible.
Since 2004, LSC Solutions Pty Ltd has concentrated exclusively on helping clients to streamline their supply chains to achieve lower costs, higher profits and customer service excellence. Operating Australia-wide, the company boasts a solid team of independent consultants, coaches, trainers and a comprehensive support team. Through collaborative relationships, we deliver best practice supply chain and logistics solutions and services for our clients.
Supply Chain & Logistics Management
Consulting & Support
We’ll do it for you
Assisting clients to establish world-class supply chains and operations that grow substantial endless value
- Workshop Facilitation
- Intensive Support
At Supply Chain Manager® we provide our clients with expert supply chain advice, direction, supply chain project management, ‘hands-on’ assistance through insourced support and a complete outsourced supply chain department managed by a supply chain manager.
Mobile: 0411 204 334
Supply Chain & Logistics Management
Coaching & Education
We’ll show you how
Empowering clients to establish world-class supply chains and operations that continuously create value
- Virtual Coaching
- Onsite Coaching
- Executive Education
At Supply Chain Coach® we provide virtual and onsite coaching programs, and public and in-house executive education programs on best practice Supply Chain Management, High Performance Business Relationships and Supply Chain Transformation.
Mobile: 0411 204 334
For the last 14 years LSC Solutions Pty Ltd has worked with over 100 firms to turn their supply chains into a sustainable competitive advantage. We have an impressive track record with proven success demonstrated through our case studies. Our clients are the backbone of Australia, ranging from small business to complex corporations, spanning across 18 industry sectors including Manufacturing, Wholesale, Distribution, Maintenance, Transportation, Energy, Mining, Retail, Services, Ports, Fabrication, Engineering, Construction, Health, Medical, Hospitality, Water and Agriculture.
Over 100 firms and 1400 executives have relied on our best practice supply chain solutions,
across 200+ projects, 18 industry sectors, identifying over $1Billion in opportunities
Sharyn Grant MBus(LogMgt), BBus(Log&OpsMgt&HRM), SCOR-P
Establishing the company in 2004, Sharyn Grant is the founder and sole owner of LSC Solutions Pty Ltd and its agencies Supply Chain Manager® and Supply Chain Coach®. Sharyn has over 20 years’ experience in supply chain, logistics and human resource management, with a proven record of helping businesses to achieve performance excellence and meet their strategic objectives. Sharyn’s extremely high standards are reflected in the outstanding results and premium services the company delivers through its agencies.
Sharyn has personally managed over 60 multimillion dollar supply chain projects for private and public sector organisations across 17 industry sectors, which have achieved significant improvements in supply chain reliability, responsiveness, agility, cost management and asset management efficiency.
In addition, other career highlights include:
- Established licensed collaboration with Supply Chain Management Institute (SCMi) in Florida to deliver their supply chain management methodologies which have increased the value of multi-billion dollar corporations and supply chains in the USA and across the world.
- University Lecturer, Maintenance Materials Management for 10 years
- Lead role in developing the Queensland Resources & Energy Sector Code of Practice for Local Content & Code Implementation Guide for the Queensland Resources Council and its members
- Management of $100M of supply contracts, supplier performance, inventory, procurement
- Management of a $250M inventory optimisation project across Queensland
- SCOR® and Supply Chain Excellence methodology implementations
- Management of the Supply Chain Council Australia and New Zealand Chapter
- Co-management of the Palazzo Versace hotel fitout at the Gold Coast
- Lead role in major organisational restructures
- Management of a major private and public health project
- Management of a major buy local and local content program
With Masters and Degree qualifications in Logistics & Operations Management, Sharyn is currently completing a Doctorate in Supply Chain Performance Management. The doctorate research is titled “Bringing Corporate Strategy to Life through Firm-wide Alignment of Strategic Supply Chain Performance Objectives”. Sharyn has an unquenched thirst for finding and mastering world’s best practice supply chain management practices and methodologies for the benefit of clients.
Sharyn is also degree qualified in Human Resources Management and had a progressive HR career to Human Resources Manager level. Sharyn has ensured that LSC Solutions Pty Ltd has always applied a key people focus, especially regarding the professional development of supply chain teams and the design of supply chain organisational structures.
- Doctor of Business Administration (Supply Chain Performance Management) – currently completing
- Master of Business (Logistics Management) “With Distinction”
- Bachelor of Business (Double Major: Logistics & Operations Management, and Human Resource Management)
- SCOR-P Certified (Supply Chain Operations Reference – Professional)
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Qualified Administrator (Sharyn is an ENTJ)
- Diploma studies in business management, HRM, purchasing and project management
Follow & Connect with Sharyn:
LSC Solutions Pty Ltd has established alliances with like-minded associations whose mission is to grow supply chain benefits for firms and bring increased value to the greater Professional Supply Chain Community.
LSC Solutions Pty Ltd is the only company in the world to partner with the Supply Chain Management Institute (SCMi) in Florida. For the benefit of firms and the Professional Supply Chain Community, this collaboration allows LSC Solutions Pty Ltd via its agencies Supply Chain Manager® and Supply Chain Coach® to deliver the methodologies that have increased the value of multi-billion dollar corporations and supply chains in the USA and across the world.
- Supply Chain Management Framework
- The Partnership Model and The Collaboration Framework – tools for structuring high performance business relationships.